STATEMENT OF FAITHWe know that everything in God’s Word is true and that Jesus came, died, and resurrected so that we may have life and life in all its fullness. (John 10:10, John 3:16, John 14:6, John 11:25)
DECLARATION OF FAITH
- That the Word of God is inspired by the Holy Spirit and that It is God’s authorized Living Word.
- There is only one true and living God who anointed His only begotten son Jesus to die for us.
- We know that God provided us a way for our sins to be forgiven by the Blood of the perfect sacrifice.
- We know every true Christian who believes in the completed work on the cross by Christ is saved through the blood of our Savior.
- We know that all men are called to be saved by receiving Jesus Christ (born of the virgin Mary and conceived by the Holy Spirit) in their hearts, and upon this they receive the Holy Spirit, which gives them power and authority on the earth (Acts 2:38, Acts 1:8).
- We believe in the unity of all saints (true believers) coming together for the purpose of God’s Kingdom.
- It is appointed to man once to die, but after this the judgment (Hebrews 9:27).